Saturday 10 August 2019

Happy Raksha Bandhan : Bandhan (Rakhi) Quotes

Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Quotes

“ I am lucky to have a brother like you, there is a wonderful bond between you and me, a bond of love and trust, a bond of friendship, caring and sharing and that is unlike any other relationship.”
“My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother, you will always be my friend, a guide, and a hero. Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
“A bond of togetherness, Its a thread that binds, Our lives and our hearts. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2018 Dear beautiful Sister.”
“ Sometimes being a brother is even better being a super hero.”
“ Dear brother, Happy Rakhi let’s celebrate our special relationship and promise to be for each other always, you are the best brother, and sister could ask for. “

“ Rakhi is a perfect time to tell you that how much you mean to me and how much I love you.”
“ A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.”
“You helped me while I was in trouble, you made me feel safe when I was scared and other things you did to make me happy. Thanks are insufficient for all this. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you, Brother.”
“ I miss those times when you scold them for something I did or said wrong, the times you did my homework, the times you stand by me when I need someone to cry on, Thank You So Much, sis! Happy Rakhi to you.”
“ He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all my equal.”
“ A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.”

“Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.”
“I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.”
“Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”
“A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double.”
“Sisters are probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.”
“When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.