Saturday 10 August 2019

Happy Raksha Bandhan : Bandhan (Rakhi) Messages

Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Messages

It is very difficult for me to express my love for you dear sister. On this special occasion, I just want to tell you sister that you are a world to me. I promise you that I will never leave your side and always be there for you whenever you will need me. Thank you for being the best sister in this world.
It is amazing that we get to grow up together. You are as sweet as sugar. You are the best friend and wonderful brother a sister can ask for. Thank you, brother, for showering your abundant love on me and supporting me always. On this precious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to bless you with a long life and good health. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you dearest brother!
Dear sister, I will always tease you the most because I love you the most. Being around you is always fun and there is no dull moment with you. Happy Raksha Bandhan sister and one thing I never told you is that- I may search the world over, but there could not be a better sister than you. You are a gem of my life. Love you so much and I promise to protect you from every evil eye.

Happy Raksha Bandhan brother!! I want to tell you that life would not be that beautiful if you were not a part of my life. You are too precious for me. I cannot think to live without you. You are my strength, support system and my love. May God bless you with long and prosperous life! Thank you so much Bhai for making my life beautiful and for tolerating me. Once again a special thanks, for keeping my all the secrets a secret.
May this Rakhi bring lots of luck and love to you, my dear brother. May all your dreams come true! May God bless you with an abundance of success and good health! Wish you a very happy and prosperous Raksha Bandhan my dear brother.
Dear sister, on the day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you for each and everything you did for me. You are a gift to my heart and friend to my spirit. Thanks for making life so beautiful.
May our bond of love grow with each passing year! Glad to have you in my life. Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan dearest brother. Thanks for being the best secret keeper and an amazing buddy.
You are the only person worldwide with whom I never thought twice to share my all good and bad things. I am blessed with an incredible brother from God who plays two roles in my life i.e. of a brother and friend. With you, I never felt the need for a friend. Thank you so much for playing multiple roles in my life and making this life worth living. Happy Rakhi brother!
To have a wonderful brother is like having a true soul mate. Happy Raksha Bandhan to the world’s best brother. Thanks Bhaiya for letting me do whatever I wanted to do. Thanks for giving me the freedom to pursue my dreams. You are the one who hides my all secrets and loves me as no one else does. Thanks for supporting me unconditionally and believing in me. I feel very blessed to have a brother like you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.