Saturday 10 August 2019

Happy Raksha Bandhan : Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Wishes

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019: Raksha Bandhan, also Rakshabandhan, is a popular, traditionally Hindu, annual rite, or ceremony, which is central to a festival of the same name, celebrated in India, some other parts of South Asia, and among people around the world influenced by Hindu culture. we found some best wishes and quotes also messages for you related to raksha bandhan and some images for you. share this wishes, quotes, messages, images to your loved one brother and sister.
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Wishes




I have such a wonderful sister like you. There is nothing more that I want from God. Happy Rakhi, sis!
Many years ago, God gave me a wonderful gift and that was you, dear sister. Happy Rakhi!
Every night I than God for giving me a sister like you. Happy Rakhi!
Dear sister, it is because of your guidance that I have achieved success in life. Happy Rakhi!
You are much more than my sister. You are my best friend and guardian. Happy Rakhi and enjoy the day!




Do not be disheartened that I am not there with you this Rakhi. My good wishes will always be with you. Wishing you a very happy rakhi.
I will always stand by you no matter how tough he situation might me. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
No matter how old you grow, for me you will always remain my adorable little sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Brother and sister relationship is all about quarrels and also love for each other. Happy Rakhi!
Happy Raksha bandhan. Don’t make the commitment of protection only to your sister, but determine to protect all the girls.
Happy Raksha bandhan to all lovely brothers and sisters. May the festival remain awesome for you and shower all happiness.
Warm wishes for Rakhi dear brother. I wish our bond of love and togetherness never lose its color.
Happy Raksha bandhan! May this festival of love and commitment fills all beautiful colors in your life.
On the occasion of Raksha bandhan – the festival of siblings. Lets Join hands and make a commitment with nature to protect it.
I may not be there with you bhaiya but remember I miss you and I am waiting for you to come home really soon. Happy Rakhi!




Happy raksha bandhan to all wonderful sisters. Have a bliss full day with lovely gifts of brothers.
I love this festival of Raksha bandhan as my sister waits for me, and I got the chance to show my importance.
A humble request to brothers, don’t go empty hand in-front of sisters today. If can’t buy gifts, give her ur blessings.
Happy raksha bandhan to you, live long and healthy life. This is a wish from a brother to his sister.
I am your brother and for this I have proud. And I want to shout it hard and loud, Happy Raksha bandhan.
Hey sister, you are the only one I see the glimpse of my childhood. Love you and happy Raksha bandhan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.